Esperanza Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Liverpool news: Everton clash 'is not important to Jurgen Kl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Esperanza Index du Forum -> Administration -> Zone staff
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membres

Date de naissance: 04/05/1988
Profession: canbodia
Matière: canbodia
Loisirs: canbodia
Chambre: canbodia
Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 07:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool news: Everton clash 'is not important to Jurgen Kl Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

sbo666 LIVERPOOL’S Merseyside derby against Everton does not matter to the Reds, and is actually a hindrance.

That is the opinion of Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson.

The Anfield club beat Manchester City in a mammoth Champions League clash.

Mohamed Salah, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sadio Mane all scored to compound the Premier League leaders to a 3-0 loss.

And Liverpool face the Toffees in the early kick-off on Saturday, something Jurgen Klopp is unhappy with.

And Merson believes Klopp will rest a number of key tars in preparation for next week’s second leg sbo666

The ex-Arsenal midfielder said on The Debate: “I don’t think this is important to Liverpool. I just think they need to rest players.

“There was a lot of hard work put into that [City] game and players worked their socks off, the nerves, the energy, everything.

“It’s a quick turnaround, back into training for a little light warm down and they’re playing Saturday morning.

“Before you know it you’re back in again and working for Tuesday’s game. For me he has to rest players.

“Salah won’t play. Definitely won’t. Touch and go if he plays Tuesday and you’ve got to look at other players.

“Surely Firmino and Mane can’t play in this game because if Salah isn’t playing you can’t afford one of them to get injured. sbo666

Membres

Date de naissance: 04/05/1988
Profession: canbodia
Matière: canbodia
Loisirs: canbodia
Chambre: canbodia
Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 07:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ian Wright's ideal Arsenal manager: Attacking but with power Répondre en citant

Ian Wright's ideal Arsenal manager: Attacking but with power

sbobet asia Ian Wright wants the new Arsenal manager to maintain the attacking football Arsene Wenger cultivated, but to also add more power. Wenger's 22-year stint at Arsenal will end this summer, and the search is already underway to find his replacement ahead of a busy World Cup schedule. Ralf Rangnick is on Arsenal's list of candidates, while Former Barcelona manager Luis Enrique is favourite with the bookmakers alongside former Arsenal captains Patrick Vieira and Mikel Arteta, but Wright has a clear idea of what the new manager should bring. He said on The Debate: "Arsenal have got a style of football that Wenger brought to the club, very entertaining, quick on the break, great football. Everything about Wenger is how I think the fans will want Arsenal to play.

"But what you need beside that is the hard work; when you think about Barcelona in their pomp, it was about a lot of hard work, winning the ball back and then attacking teams. "Arsenal with Wenger, through the unbeaten year and such, were unbelievable with their fitness, in the way they won the ball back and beat teams. They were an unbelievably powerful team. "I'm sure that's what they want, and the coach that comes in, if I'm [Ivan] Gazidis, I want a manager who will try to bring that style of play. "Obviously you want to be organised at the back, you want to be a lot more difficult to beat, because Arsenal at the moment are not very good without the ball." sbobet asia

Arsenal's chief executive Gazidis - the man who will ultimately recommend a new head coach to owner Stan Kroenke - believes Arteta could be the man to replace Wenger, Sky Sports News understands. Despite former players Arteta and Thierry Henry being linked but having little managerial experience, and Vieira having only managed at New York City FC since 2016, Wright feels a clear plan of action is just as important as experience for the job. "People are saying: 'Be careful what you wish for,' regarding the manager coming in, because Wenger has done so well with the club, but when you watch Arsenal and you watch how they defend as a team, attacking without the ball, they're very, very vulnerable. "The new manager who comes in, if he sees that, recognises that, and brings in the players that can focus and concentrate, all of a sudden you have a defensive unit sorted, and they can go forward and play freely. sbobet asia

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool news: Everton clash 'is not important to Jurgen Kl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Esperanza Index du Forum -> Administration -> Zone staff Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange