Esperanza Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arsenal legend makes outrageous prediction about Antonio Con

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Esperanza Index du Forum -> Personnage -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membres

Date de naissance: 04/05/1988
Profession: canbodia
Matière: canbodia
Loisirs: canbodia
Chambre: canbodia
Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 09:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal legend makes outrageous prediction about Antonio Con Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

sbobet24 Arsenal legend Paul Merson has predicted an extended Champions League exile for Chelsea should they appoint Massimiliano Allegri as manager.

Following defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur last weekend, the Blues are eight points adrift of the top four and are facing the prospect of playing in the Europa League next season.

It would represent a major decline as they lifted the Premier League title just last season and as a result of their poor form this term, Antonio Conte is widely expected to depart come the end of the campaign.

A number of candidates - including Carlo Ancelotti, Leonardo Jardim and Luis Enrique - have been touted as potential replacements for the Italian tactician, while Allegri dropped a massive hint over his future by revealing he's looking to manage abroad following his spell with Juventus.

However, Merson doesn't believe appointing Allgeri would be wise and has also predicted the departures of two key players this summer. sbobet24

"Chelsea are in danger of becoming another Arsenal and I don’t see how Max Allegri is going to stop that from happening," Merson told the Daily Star. "Antonio Conte is on his way out, but I can’t see the owner spending bundles of money in the summer.

"I can see Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois leaving.

"These are worrying times for Chelsea. I don’t see any way back for them. I think they’re going to be also-rans again next season. Other teams have come flying past them and will only get stronger. Tottenham and Liverpool are already ahead of them.

"Manchester United will spend big again. I don’t see City dropping out of the top four either, so Chelsea could be out of the Champions League for years to come in my opinion – just like Arsenal.

"He’s a good manager. But he comes from a league which is nothing like ours and there are no guarantees he will be a big success. It’s not the manager you have to worry about though. It’s the owner. He doesn’t seem to want to back his team in the transfer market.

"It’s a big worry because that Chelsea team isn’t good enough and whoever takes over from Conte in the summer is going to realise that pretty quick." sbobet24

Membres

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 12:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: St.Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston signs new deal Répondre en citant

St.Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston signs new deal

wwwpic5678 St Johnstone midfielder Blair Alston has signed a new one-year-deal at McDiarmid Park, with the option of a further year depending on first-team appearances next season. The former Falkirk player joined the Saints in May 2016, arriving on a free from the Bairns. "I'm delighted to be staying at Saints next season and I'm really enjoying it here. I've loved my football ever since I arrived and although the injury against Aberdeen has been a blow and spoiled the final few weeks of this season, it's still been an enjoyable campaign," said the 26-year-old.

Alston has made 71 appearances across two seasons in all competitions for Saints, scoring five goals. "I'll be ready for the start of pre-season and I'm really looking forward to getting back involved and helping the club kick on. I feel I've contributed well to the squad over the past two seasons but one thing I would like to improve is my goal return so that's something I'll be looking to add to my game next season," he added on the club's official website. wwwpic5678

Saints boss Tommy Wright was also pleased with Alston's new deal. "We're delighted to get this one sewn up and have Blair here for another year. It's been a frustrating campaign for him after being injured at the start and now the end of the season, but when he has been fit I feel like he has contributed well to the team," he said. "We played Blair out wide for most of the season but I'm hoping that next year we can bring him into a more central role and utilise him there. "I think it's a great piece of business by the club and we can look forward to having Blair back fit and ready to go for the new season." he continued. wwwpic5678

Membres

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 10:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Preziosi: 'If Juve want him they have to call me.' Répondre en citant

Preziosi: 'If Juve want him they have to call me.'

sbo666 Enrico Preziosi spoke to the Italian press (via Gianluca Di Marzio) about Mattia Perin, here is what he had to say on the matter: 

"Perin-Juve? Well Juve still have to call us. Buffon just announced that he was going to be leaving the club so they might want to take their time a little. If they call us and make us an offer, then we will negotiate. I think Perin wants to leave this summer which is fair since he stayed here for so long. Many clubs after him? Well this is normal since he is a great goalie. I think he already knows where he wants to go but it is still too early to talk about this. Perin replacement? Well let's see what happens he might stay too so we have to wait a little. Vodisek? No comment, he is a great keeper but I don't want to talk about him". sbo666

"Upcoming moves? Well if Galabinov leaves then we will surely find someone else to play alongside Lapadula. Italians? Well we enjoyed having Perotti and Iago Falqué and they weren't Italian so let's see...". sbo666

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal legend makes outrageous prediction about Antonio Con

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Esperanza Index du Forum -> Personnage -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange